Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Waiting for tomorrow? Just wait for today.

Share a hug, share the love.
We can rise up above if we try. We can fly up to the heavens.




This is my noisy but enthu first row yipee!
And if you look really really close enough, you'll see someone eating in class. Breaking the school rules! Gonna report xD






Besties, for life :)

**

Okay there. I uploaded the pictures today. TODAY OKAY! Not tomorrow.
There's alot alot more. Either Im too lazy to photoshop the snaps, the pictures taken wasnt that nice at all or I look really retarded in the shots.
I'll have to say mostly the reason is number 3 HAHAHA.

Im getting busy and yet its only January. What about Prelims and my Os!
D:
Did I mention that I've lost my History and Chinese textbook? I've been pissed you know.
My History textbook contains alot alot of important notes and yet its missing.
Any kind soul would like to give me theirs? Old syllabus, unless you've already graduated LOL xD

"Come back to me baby, I miss you my History textbook!"

Blog more when Im not-so-busy. Keep those tags coming people!
Goodbye all, (Inserts heart)

No comments: